Date and Time
Friday, 3 November 2017, 13:00 - 15:00
MURORAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
(Nakajimacho 27-1, Muroran, Hokkaido)
The Championship on November 3rd will be competed by more than 4 presenters who are basically the winners of the ‘Champ-Book’ award in the qualifying.
will take place according to the following method.
(1) Please gather more than 4 foreign competitors and more than 10 participants (competitors included).
(2) Apply to WBC staff office.
And specify the contents below. The office will reply after confirmation.
(3) As obeying the official rule and Biblio-battle regulations, let's enjoy the game. Please try your best to share the information of qualifying to the public in order to provide opportunities for everyone to take part in the events. (Information of qualifying will not be necessary to share if it is held during lectures.)
(4) When qualifying is over, please contact affairs bureau with the following information.
If there is any difficulty for holding qualifying, information of nearby events will be informed after contacting WBC staff office.
Besides [Bibliobattle Official Rules], [Bibliobattle SYUTOKESSEN Regulations] will also be applied in WBC. Additionally, there is one more rule added for WBC listed below.
* Presentation and Q&A should be done in Japanese.
(Considering the Q&A contents, interpreter volunteers would be necessary or not which is still under discussion)